NFL Marcus Allen Jersey Dion Lewis Jersey
8 yards per carry. 3. The Detroit Lions will release wide receiver Ryan Broyles, the fourth-year player tweeted Monday morning.
5. The Chicago Bears clipped veteran corner Tim Jennings. The 31-year-old said the organization plans to play younger players during what appears to be a rebuilding year in the Windy City.
6. The Cincinnati Bengals let go of wideout Denarius Moore. A fifth-round pick in 2011, Moore compiled some solid numbers in his first three seasons with the Oakland Raiders before losing his starting spot last year.
The Panthers parted ways with wideout Jarrett Boykin. This news comes despite the loss of Kelvin Benjamin for the year to a torn ACLand an overall shallow receiving corps.10.
Kenbrell Thompkins was also released by the Raiders on Tuesday. The wideout was claimed off waivers by Oakland last season. Thompkins played in 12 games for the club.
He is best known for being a British Olympian in the discus. Okoye joined the 49ers in 2013 and has spent just two seasons in the NFL. 9.
A former second-round pick by general manager Martin Mayhew in 2012, Broyles never got a chance to earn his keep due to injury and coaches’ decisions. Broyles has sure hands, but a lack of speed meant he struggled to separate from corners. He finished his career in Detroit with 32 catches for 420 yards.
You can track every roster cut as NFL teams get down to 75 players here.More notable cuts:1. In a Monday morning stunner, the Buffalo Bills released veteran running back Fred Jackson, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Minnesota Vikings Elite Jersey Fanatics Shop.
2. The Oakland Raiders have informed running back Trent Richardson that he has been released, Rapoport reported. Richardson was signed by the Raiders in the offseason, but failed to impress in his three preseason appearances, averaging just 2.
Boyce was drafted by New England in 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars Elite Jersey.8. The San Francisco 49ers have waived defensive lineman Lawrence Okoye.
Notable Cuts Roundup: Who needs a new team? Teams whittled down their rosters prior to Tuesday’s deadline — when each franchise must move from 90 to 75 players — and some notable names were released. On Monday, the Indianapolis Colts released guard Donald Thomas, the team announced.
It was later confirmed by the team. Jackson has rushed for more than 5,000 yards with 30 touchdowns in eight seasons in Western New York. Don’t be surprised to see Jackson find a new team quickly.
He failed to impress in the preseason for Cincy and will look to catch on elsewhere.7. The New England Patriots have released wide receiver Josh Boyce, according to Rapoport.
Play NFL Fantasy Football!The 29-year-old offensive lineman signed in Indy in 2013 on a four-year, $14 million deal, but played just two games before tearing his quadriceps. He re-tore the muscle last season. The Colts had activated Thomas from the PUP list on Friday.
11. The Kansas City Chiefs released wide receiver Junior Hemingway on Tuesday Dalvin Cook Jersey. Hemingway caught just 25 balls in three seasons with the Chiefs after being drafted by Kansas City in 2012.
The Cleveland Browns cut defensive tackle Phil Taylor on Tuesday. The veteran was drafted by the Browns in 2011 and played in 44 games over four years, totaling seven sacks. After suffering a knee injury in 2014, Taylor sat out 10 months before taking the field Saturday night in Cleveland’s win over the Buccaneers.
He now becomes a free agent. Prior to landing in Indianapolis, Thomas started seven games in 2012 for the New England Patriots. The guard also spent time with the Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins in his eight-year career.
Not exactly what the team was hoping from a second-round selection. Every game, all season4. The Minnesota Vikings cut tight end Brandon Bostick and running back Joe Banyard on Sunday.
12. The Oakland Raiders cut wide receiver Trindon Holliday on Tuesday Golden Tate III Jersey. Oakland signed the speedy receiver in June.